Every time you turn your television set these days, you will see celebrities looking gorgeous and perfect in every way. From beautiful, luscious, thick eyelashes, down to their very nails, celebrities an embodiment of perfection in every single way. It is very natural to want to look like them, as everyone wants to look beautiful and be appreciated for their features. Eyelashes play a huge role in making celebrities look as gorgeous as they do. Sounds crazy, right? But it’s completely true. When your eyelashes start thinning, you may wonder, “Do eyelashes grow back again?” Read on to find out if they do!
Main causes of eyelash loss
Loss of eyelashes can leave you wondering, “Do eyelashes grow back?”. But to fight loss of eyelashes, you need to know what causes it. Read on to find out what causes loss of eyelashes.
- Sudden pulling out – Often, eyelashes can get pulled out by you accidentally. Even though it doesn’t really hurt a lot, it might leave you worried and panicked about whether they’ll grow back or not.
- Makeup – Yes, ladies. Your makeup, made of harsh chemicals, is bad for your eyelashes. Long term use of products like waterproof mascara can really thin out your lashes.
- Thyroid conditions – Thyroid conditions are very common among people of all ages these days, and are a major contributing factor to premature loss of eyelashes. Hypothyroidism can even cause lumps of eyelashes to fall out at a time.
How to grow thick eyelashes
Loss of eyelashes can leave you wondering, “Do eyelashes grow back?” Good news is they will definitely grow back. Bad news is it will take a lot of time and effort. Read on to find out how to grow back eyelashes.
- Castor oil – Castor oil is great for growth of hair. It can make your eyelashes stronger, thicker and also prevent breakage and falling of eyelashes. It also helps eyelashes grow faster and is the miracle cure if your eyelashes are falling out.
- Natural oils – Natural oils like coconut oil, avocado oil, olive oil, sesame oil, linen oil, rosehip oil and argan oil have deep nourishing properties which promotes the growth of eyelashes and make them naturally fuller and longer.
- Vitamin E– Vitamin E rich diet is great for the growth of your eyelashes and makes them naturally long and also healthy.
- Olive oil – Olive oil is great for eyelashes and also for your skin. Just pat it onto your eyelids using a cotton ball before bed to moisturise them and give your eyelashes the nutrients that they need to grow strong and healthy.
It is thus very important to take good care of your eyelashes, by eating diet rich in proteins and vitamin E, and also by using products that promote growth of eyelashes. With proper care, your eyelashes can grow long and thick really fast and make you look great. Now that you know why eyelashes fall out and how to grow them back again, you will never have to wonder “Do eyelashes grow?”